Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to kickstart your IT career or enhance your existing skill set. Enroll in our PC hardware and operating systems course today and unlock a world of possibilities!
COURSE TITLE: COMPUTER HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE TECHNICIAN
160 clock hours SOC CODE 15.1121
This course is designed to prepare the student to install, manage, repair, secure, and troubleshoot PC hardware and Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems. This A+ training is considered foundational-level CompTIA training, which means it was designed for people with no experience at all. This Core 220-1001 course is valuable for new or aspiring IT professionals, looking to validate foundational skills, and even non-technical professionals.
After successfully completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Discuss computer hardware components and their locations.
- Demonstrate skills in identifying hardware assembly requirements for computers.
- Demonstrate skills in the configuration of various types of motherboards.
- Make sound, professional decisions when building, upgrading or repairing a computer accordingly to specified requirements.
- Demonstrate skills in the architecture of various types of Processors and Memory chips
- Make sound, professional decisions when upgrading or replacing these components.
- Install, configure and maintain/troubleshoot any devices that can be used on and with computers, including Hard Disk Drives and I/O devices.
- Apply employability skills.
- Demonstrate professionalism and effective communication.
- Write resume and participate in workshop for interview skills and job preparation.
|Course Code||Course Title||Clock Hours|
|IT-A6||SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION AND MANAGEMENT||20|